Issues around Information technology and data management represent another important consideration for AIFMs looking to meet the new regulatory reporting requirements associated with the Directive. To comply with the AIFMD, firms need to ensure fast, accurate access to the right data. At the same time, they must ensure they are agile enough to react to continually-changing requirements going forward.
- IT and data management – a significant consideration for firms looking to meet the new regulatory reporting deadlines that are looming.
- AIFMD compliance requires big data capabilities.
- Issues KPMG professionals are finding with other organizations: Challenges with how data flows between teams, departments and third party vendors. Challenges with the ‘audit-ability’ from source to reporting.
- AIFMs will need fast, accurate access to the right data and must be agile enough to react to continually changing requirements.
- How KPMG can help: KPMG’s network of professionals can assess the level of IT impact and help ensure alignment between the various IT components.