Despite the differences between countries, there are common challenges facing organizations in the justice and security sector. KPMG firms are well placed to draw on a wealth of experience to help these tackle challenges.
Below are some of the questions that KPMG member firms’ clients ask today:
- How can we improve performance while reducing cost?
- Can next-generation technology help us manage our business more effectively and efficiently?
- What opportunities exist to make better use of the private and not-for-profit sectors?
- How are our structures and processes influenced by new legislations and regulations?
- How do we build organizational capability, develop our leaders and drive real cultural change?
- What is the best way to tackle bribery and corruption and how do we ensure we stay free from it?
- How do we address cyber security challenges?
Our sector focus
KPMG’s global network of dedicated, passionate professionals have significant experience of addressing challenges across the entire justice and security sector. Our focus areas include:
- Prosecution and courts
- Prisons and probation
- Borders and immigration
- Organized crime
- Economic crime and fraud
- Cyber security and eCrime
- Counter terrorism
- Major games and events security