The Checklist of Champions: How to thrive on change by performing at your best every day.
6 May 2017, 9:30AM - 5:00PM, EET Amman, Jordan
Greetings from KPMG Academy!
KPMG & TANWEER are proud to announce bringing world renowned coach and motivational speaker Mike Lipkin
We are pleased to Invite you to attend the upcoming workshop under the title The Checklist of Champions: How to thrive on change by performing at your best every day, presented by Mike Lipkin. Mike will deliver a powerful full day course & share lessons he has learnt as a strategic coach and CEO over the past 25 years. If you are a leader in your organization, these lessons will help you achieve extraordinary results in 2017 and beyond.
Who is Mike lipkin ?
Mike Lipkin is the president of Environics/Lipkin, a leading research and motivation company based in Toronto, Canada. He specializes in researching the qualities of Champions - people who thrive on change while they inspire everyone around them to do the same. Mike has worked with over one million people in 43 countries. His clients include GE, Pfizer, Tiffany & Co, Schneider Electric, DHL, and The Royal Bank of Canada.
Mike Lipkin is acknowledged as a highly inspirational and informative speaker. He will ensure that you leave his program with ideas and insights to help you take your organization to new heights in 2017.
Mike will cover the following topics:
- The ten most powerful trends to help you anticipate success.
- How to build the confidence of champions so your team can rise to any challenge.
- How to visualize the future so you can achieve your goals .
- How to construct strategic plans that provide a pathway to success .
- How to collaborate across boundaries to maximize synergies .
- How to communicate with impact .
- How to build resilience so you can turn adversity and crises into opportunities .