Register for Big 4/ACCA Webinar Finance transformation: Focus on the now to deliver the future
In a post Covid world, what are the issues that really matter to business sustainability? And are organisations, in particular, SMEs, equipped with the tools needed to address the challenges they may face as they build back from the impact of Covid-19 and transition towards being more sustainable and resilient entities.
This and other key issues will be explored in our 2021 Big 4 webinar series – Business recovery post Covid.
We are once again proud to partner with EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG to present a series of FREE quarterly webinars for SMEs, members and businesses across the region aimed at sharing experiences and presenting tools and best practices to enable Caribbean organisations of all sizes to build back stronger.
Register today for the first webinar in the series, Finance transformation: Focus on the now to deliver the future.
Click here to register
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 10 am AST
*1.5 CPD Units per webinar
Topics covered will include but are not limited to:
- Characteristics of high performing finance organisations
Marc Rizzo, Manager, Advisory - KPMG Digital Solutions
- The future of finance – Major changes impacting finance
- Kelvin Lam, Partner, Consulting, Deloitte
- Finance challenges that trigger transformation
- Zia Paton, Digital Services Leader, PwC in the Caribbean,
Racine Gopaulsingh, Senior Manager, Advisory Services,
PwC Trinidad and Tobago
- Benefits of undertaking Finance Transformation
- Maleeka Manmohansingh, Associate Partner, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young Services Ltd
Save the date
Stay tuned for more information on upcoming webinars in this series:
- 29 September 2021 - The Future of data analytics in finance
- 1 December 2021 - Rethinking sustainable business
Please also reach out to ACCA Employer Relations Manager, Shane Kissoon at: email@example.com should you have any questions or need further information.