Frontiers in Finance kemur út tvisvar á ári og fjallar um fjármál í víðu samhengi. Leitast er við að byggja efnistökin á markaðsinnsæi, oft ögrandi í viðhorfum en ávallt með fjármál í fyrirrúmi. Efnistök sem við stjórnendur, leiðtoga og þá sem taka ákvarðanir innan fyrirtækja í fjármálaþjónustu um allan heim.
Nýjasta útgáfan - maí 2020
Purpose and profits combined
While the COVID-19 pandemic presents a huge challenge to the world, it exemplifies the interdependent relationship a company has with the community it serves, and the prominent role environmental, societal and governance (ESG) factors have in contributing to the resilience of a business.
In this edition, we explore the rapidly growing ESG agenda in the financial services sector by looking at the opportunities and growth areas, the global efforts in transitioning to an ESG-aware financial system; the growing demand for standardized measurement and disclosure; and the evolving political and regulatory landscape related to ESG.
We also spoke to industry leaders to find out how they are turning the ESG agenda to their advantage, and provide real-world examples to demonstrate how financial services firms can drive positive results by embedding ESG into their strategy and operations.
Skoðaðu ákveðna kafla
Download the full collection of ESG insights
The ESG agenda has become ever more relevant and significant in financial services as the world faces the ongoing impacts of COVID-19.
Download this edition to learn more about:
- Global and regional efforts to smooth the transition to an ESG-aware financial system
- Interviews with industry leaders such as Goldman Sachs and Eurasia Group
- Opportunities and growth areas enabled by new business models and technologies
- Challenges and potential solutions to tackle reporting, political and regulatory expectations
- Real-world examples that demonstrates how the ESG agenda can drive positive results
- Interactive navigation and hyperlinks to additional resources
To learn more about the issues raised in this edition, or to discuss your organization's unique ESG agenda and roadmap, please contact your local KPMG advisors or the contributors in this publication.