This is a 2-day course covering changes in CMMI® Ver1.3 and high maturity practices in agile environment. This course will help to understand the changes in CMMI® Ver.1.3, understand the high maturity practices, apply Agile/SCRUM methodology principles, implement high maturity practices in agile environment, quantitative project management in agile environment and enhance client satisfaction. This course will also help participants to get prepared for certified SCRUM master and implementation of CMMI® in agile environment.
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- Changes in CMMI® Version 1.3
- Overview to high maturity practices
- Overview to agile
- Introduction to SCRUM methodology
- Agile concepts
- SCRUM origination
- SCRUM management framework
- Implementation of high maturity practices in agile environment
- Agile metrics aligned to BO/QPPO/sub processes
- Quantitative project management in agile environment
- Iteration specific project process composition
- CAR implementation in each iterations/sprints
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Program Managers, project managers, systems and software engineering managers and practitioners, engineering process group (e.g: SEPG,EPG) members, software quality assurance team members and senior management
- Members from organization who intend to implement SCRUM in future and present
- Those who want to qualify for certified SCRUM master
- Future managers including managements students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
‘Participation Certificate’ would be awarded on successful completion of the course by KPMG in India.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.