Given the regulatory labyrinth that taxpayers often face, a judicious cost-benefit analysis is imperative in deciding which issues are worthwhile to contest and which issues are more viable to concede. In this respect, below are the key services offered by us to our clients:-
- Assistance in strategising tax proceedings.
- Explore alternative tax dispute resolution avenues.
- Assistance in the preparation and filing of appeals/objections including assistance in preparation and filing of submissions of any additional evidence/ground.
- Assistance in representations before the CIT(A), Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP) and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT).
- Assistance in preparation of advance ruling application and provide support for representation before the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) for settling a tax position.
- Assistance in presenting applications to the competent authority for Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) under the tax treaties.
- Briefing the company’s counsel on the factual position of the company’s matter for the purpose of such counsel’s appearance in appellate proceedings, before the CIT(A), ITAT, AAR, High Court and Supreme Court.