Given the legal labyrinth that taxpayers often face, a judicious cost-benefit analysis is imperative in deciding which issues are worthwhile to litigate and which issues are more viable to
In this respect, below are the key services offered by us to our clients:-
- Assistance in strategising tax litigation
- Explore alternative tax dispute resolution avenues
- Assistance in representations before the CIT(A), Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP) and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
- Assistance in preparation of advance ruling application and provide support for representation before the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) for settling a tax position
- Assistance in drafting and presenting applications to the competent authority for Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) under the tax treaties
- Assisting counsels in preparing/representing appeals/petitions before high courts and Supreme Court.