The foreign exchange regulations have been liberalised over the years. The changes have been introduced on a continuous basis in line with the government policy of economic liberalisation. Still, in few cases, specific approvals are required from the regulatory authorities for foreign exchange transactions/remittances. In this respect, below are the key services offered to our clients:
- Assistance in setting up a branch office, liaison office and project office of the foreign company in India and advising on the approaches required in that matter.
- Advise on transactions which have a foreign exchange aspect.
- Carry out regulatory due diligence.
- Carry out compliance health check/regulatory risk analysis of past compliances/filings from foreign exchange regulations perspective.
- Assistance in obtaining approval for external commercial borrowing.