|Contact us to register / know more
KPMG in India brings to you a four-day workshop on Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) to provide insights on the various accounting standards with coverage of relevant Income Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS) and latest regulatory development requirements.
With special modules on ICDS and latest regulatory developments, this training is an initiative by the KPMG in India’s IFRS Institute and the KPMG Learning Academy.
This course seeks to give participants:
- A detailed understanding of the roadmap and Ind AS, with practical case studies and implementation challenges
- Specific coverage of complex topics, such as financial instruments, business combinations, embedded leases and Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs), to name a few
- Planned transition to Ind AS, to enable participants to choose the most appropriate exemptions relevant to their organisations (Ind AS 101)
- Sector-specific practical insights including global practices and industry nuances
- The differences, impacts and implications of the ICDS/Ind AS/IFRS
- An understanding of the potential impact on key ratios and key performance indicators, which need to be communicated to investors/stakeholders.
- Experienced faculty
- Dedicated learning team
- Trained more than 900 participants, across many corporates
- Coverage of ‘Ind AS implementation issues’
- Conducted 19 workshops with 650 participants as part of the Ind AS series.
Topics to be Covered
- Revenue recognition
- Business combination
- Financial instruments
- Income taxes
- Property, plant and equipment
- Employee benefits
- First time adoption
- ICDS and latest regulatory developments
- Differences between IFRS, Ind AS, and old Indian GAAP.
Who should attend?
- CFOs, finance directors
- Finance controllers
- Finance professionals of medium to large sized companies.
- Interactive sessions with a thrust on practical examples and scenarios
- Experienced professionals as instructors including KPMG in India Directors and Partners
- Complimentary access to KPMG in India’s Learning Management System and relevant material for a period of 12 months.
Registration and fee
Participation fee for the customised programme is available on request only.
We request participants to make necessary accommodation and transport arrangements if travelling from outside the host cities.
All participants will be awarded a personalised certificate of participation from KPMG in India.
Please contact us for information on upcoming batches.
Customised corporate workshop
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisations, if you have adequate number of participants.
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to:
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here.