Learning on Point annual event
KPMG in India, in collaboration with NHRDN hosts an annual event that promotes, recognises and brings together the Learning & Development (L&D) community. This initiative was launched to strengthen the collective interest of L&D professionals and shape the future of learning in India.
Be part of our learning journey and join the network! Write to us at email@example.com to express interest in registering for our next edition.
Highlights from the Learning on Point annual event 2018
Given the pace at which business realities are changing there isn’t a doubt in anyone’s mind that learning has to move from the traditional supplementary role within the HR function to a much more substantial and strategic role within the organisation for the organisation to remain competitive and relevant. To do this, organisations need to step out of the status quo and challenge traditional pedagogy. To succeed, learning must be available to the people that need it, when they need it, in the way they need it and always grounded in effective scientific evidence-based design.
Our events are based on the KPMG Learning Maturity Model that focuses on eight dimensions of learning: business strategy alignment, L&D operating model, learning culture, learning technology, learner experience, integrating learning with other HR processes, L&D role and competence, learning metrics and impact.
The event follows a diverse format of key notes, discussions, debates, master-classes, case studies and live demos amongst others from learning experts with emphasis on experience and expertise sharing.
Speakers at the Feb 2018 event
- Dhananjay Singh, Director General, NHRDN
- Arun M. Kumar, Chairman & CEO, KPMG in India
- Nishchae Suri, Partner & Head, KPMG Academy, KPMG in India
- Niloufer Irani, Executive Director HR, KPMG in India
- Nishath Usmani, Director, KPMG Academy, KPMG in India
- Vipul Rathore, Associate Director, KPMG Academy, KPMG in India
- Ajay Aggarwal, Associate Director, Business Excellence Tech, KPMG in India
- Prince Augustin, EVP - Group Human Capital & Leadership Development, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Sunita Bhuyan, Consultant, Musician, Wellness, Leadership and Change through Music
- Rachita Sehgal, Former Director (Learning & Development), GE South Asia
- Rashmi Mehrotra, Solution Consultant, Asia Pacific & Japan, Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD)
- R. Mahalaxmi, Head HR, Mondelez India
- Harlina Sodhi, Former Senior Executive Vice President (HR), IDFC Bank
- Abhilash Misra, Director India & South Asia Outreach, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- PV Murthy, Sr Vice President Global Head - Human Resources, Taj Hotels
- Anand Pillai, Adjunct Professor for Strategy and Leadership - IMT Ghaziabad & Managing Director, Leadership Matters Inc
- Manmohan Kalsi, CHRO, United Breweries Limited
- Rajesh Padmanabhan, Director, Member - Group Council & Group CHRO, Welspun Group
- Madhavi Lall, Managing Director, Head - HR, India, Deutsche Bank
- Paneesh Rao, Global CHRO, Larsen and Toubro Limited
- Sandeep Girotra, Head of HR - APAC, Davita Healthcare
- Vishal Shah, Vice President - Leadership Development, Wipro Limited
- Sadhan Bhattacharya, Head of Training & Development, South Asia, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Manavi Baveja, Head People Development, Uber India
- Sandeep Gupta, Head of L&D and Industry Academia, Joint GM, ICICI Bank
- Yashwant Mahadik, Former CHRO, Sun Pharma
- CEOs and CXOs
- CHROs, HR directors and HR managers
- CLOs, L&D directors, L&D managers and talent heads
- Learning professionals
- Individual trainers and consultants
- Academicians and researchers