|Contact us to register/ know more
Creating people capability, developing learning strategy and sustaining a learning culture is now a strategic priority for every L&D professional. The Future Learning and Development Leader programme is aimed at helping Learning and Development professionals build a roadmap for the future by developing their core skills and power skills.
- The core skills curriculum will cover the fundamental areas of learning – learning operating models, learning needs analysis, learning design, facilitation skills, and other modules directly relevant to the role and responsibilities of any L&D professional
- The power skills curriculum will cover the skills required to deliver impact – consulting skills, data analytics, project management, finance, and influencing without authority, which are critical skills complementary to the training and development function
- An immersive 100-hour programme – spread over 12 weeks
- Live masterclass sessions three days/week – 39 highly-interactive sessions
- Assignments, self-paced learning, peer-to-peer engagement and industry leader interactions
Participants have the opportunity to earn a ‘Digital Learning’ credential from Deakin University, Australia by demonstrating their capability through an assessment process post course completion.
Who is this programme for?
- Experienced professionals with 4+ years of experience in the corporate L&D space who want to prepare themselves for the future in areas of training and learning and development
- Professional trainers and facilitators, training consultants, training officers, instructional designers and learning technologists who want to broaden their skillset and get a holistic view of the learning and development function
- Experienced professionals who are not in the L&D space, but would like to move to areas within training and learning and development, such as facilitation or content design or take on roles as training managers
- Entrepreneurs who are in the learning space, and are now looking to make a foray into the corporate world
Why enrol for this program?
- A holistic program: This programme covers some of the most important aspects of learning and development – that could enable you to become a versatile L&D professional
- A future-oriented program: The programme focuses on teaching skills-of-the-future which are predicted to be critical for learning and development professionals, such as virtual training, consulting, data analytics, digital fluency, and more
- A ‘learn by doing’ program: The programme design approaches learning largely through practical assignments and project work, so that the learning is not purely academic
- A practitioner-led program: Designed by practitioners for practitioners – the programme is developed by leaders and practitioners in the field of corporate L&D for on-the-job application and efficacy
- A continuous learning program: This programme addresses critical aspects of adult learning, such as learning through reflection, collaboration, and insight-led discussions – providing L&D professionals with the tools to continuously expand their knowledge to gain new skills.
- Accreditation by a Global University: An opportunity to earn a ‘Digital Learning’ credential from Deakin University, Australia upon clearing the assessment process post programme completion.
Module 1 | Learning Operating Model
Module 2 | Learning Needs Analysis
Module 3 | Learning Design
Module 4 | Facilitation Skills
Module 5 | Alternative Learning Solutions
Module 6 | Learning Technology
Module 7 | Measuring Learning Impact
Module 1 | Consulting Skills
Module 2 | Influencing Without Authority
Module 3 | Data Analytics and Learning
Module 4 | Finance
Module 5 | Project Management
Module 6 | Digital Fluency
|Download detailed curriculum here|
- Microcredentials are a fast and flexible way to upskill in growing industries.
- Our certification also includes credentials from Deakin University, Australia, giving you a headstart in your professional journey.
- Participants who complete all the modules within the Future Learning and Development Leader programme along with the assignments, will have the opportunity to benefit from Deakin’s credentialing process.
- They will be required to submit testimonies or verifiable work that they have completed to gain these credentials.
- These microcredentials are a testimony to demonstrated capability and are a great way to gain visibility with present and future employers.
- The ‘Digital Learning’ credential can be presented as a badge on professional social platforms.
- To apply for the program, you will have to fill in an application form. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed for eligibility and you will be notified of your acceptance to the programme
- Batches will start from January 19, 2022
- Programme fees: INR 64,500 plus taxes (EMI options available from Eduvanz)
- Seats are limited and are available on the first come first served basis
- Enroll before 30th Nov 2021 to get 5% off on the course fee.
Meet the Faculty
Associate Partner, KPMG in India
Vijay is a leader in learning and development with 22+ years of experience in management consulting, sales, talent development, general management, and has also been a technology entrepreneur for 7+ years. Vijay has led capability development projects across multiple geographies and has delivered learning solutions for several Fortune 500 IT, energy, retail, and telecommunication clients. He is a specialist at building corporate universities. He is an Electronics Engineer from NIT, Rourkela and MBA from MDI, Gurgaon. He is also a Certified Human Capital Strategist from Human Capital Institute, USA.
Director, KPMG in India
Nishath is an L&D thought leader with 20+ years of experience in guiding large organizations transform their talent development strategies and helping them build leaders for the future. Nishath has led several L&D mandates in leadership development, learning strategy, talent management, facilitation, coaching, employee communications and marketing. Nishath leads the partner development initiative for KPMG India and has also led several pioneering studies on learning maturity assessment. Nishath holds an MBA from NMIMS, Mumbai and is currently pursuing a PhD in management (HR).
Associate Director, KPMG in India
Meenakshi has 18+ years in managing and leading training and learning and development initiatives for organisations and creating value for the L&D function through leadership development and solution architecture. Meenakshi has led the establishment of several corporate universities, building capability for over 10,000 practitioners, across several global locations. Meenakshi is a specialist in designing programs for new hire on-boarding, role transitions and core skill-building requirements. Meenakshi holds an Advanced Degree in Instructional Design from the Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS).
Manager, KPMG in India
Amit is an experienced analytics consultant with 13+ years of experience. Amit is a skilled practitioner of several data analytics tools and platforms including Python, R, and Tableau, and has expertise in unstructured data analytics, and machine learning. He has delivered multiple training programmes for banking, shipping and logistics, media and entertainment and healthcare clients. Amit holds an Advanced Degree in Data Science from Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
Manager, KPMG in India
Sruti is a learning designer with 9+ years of experience in training, change management and capability development. Sruti's expertise lies in content focus and curriculum design. Sruti has designed impactful learning programmes comprising classroom, virtual, eLearning and blended learning solutions for several clients in the energy, healthcare, consumer goods, FMCG, BFSI and media and entertainment industry. Sruti has a Masters in Communication from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are a learning and development professional, a specialised professional in the field of training and development, such as a facilitator, an instructional designer or an LMS administrator, or a HR professional looking to move into L&D or already performing a dual role in an integrated HR department, you will derive significant value from this programme as it provides a comprehensive view on the training and development function. The programme is rich in practical insights, real-life scenarios, projects, and coursework to ramp you up for on-the-job application upon programme completion.
Here are 5 good reasons to undertake this course:
- This programme is designed for working professionals – you can integrate it with your working lifestyle with a time investment of 7-8 hours/week
- This programme is designed for a hands-on understanding of the learning and development ecosystem – activities, projects, case studies, problem-solving scenarios, and interim assessments to help translate knowledge gain into practical application
- The curriculum focus is not only on traditional L&D but on areas that matter in the training and development world in the present reality and future skill requirements
- The faculty comprises of thought leaders and practitioners to help provide critical insights and a chance to learn from and engage with some of the best in the industry
- You will receive coaching and mentorship from our faculty and industry insiders to help guide you at every step through the course of the programme
The entire duration of the course is approximately 100 hours. This includes approximately 65 hours of live masterclass sessions, spread over three months. Additionally, you will be required to spend time in offline activities, such as individual and group projects, compulsory for course assessment.
Post course completion (all modules within the Future Learning and Development Leader programme and project/coursework), you will be rewarded a Certificate of Completion from KPMG and the ‘Digital Learning’ credential from Deakin University, Australia. The certification can give you instant visibility with current and future employers and a lead over other learning and development professionals of comparable work experience.
You will be assessed based on individual and group assignments during and post course completion. The Future Learning and Development Leader programme is designed to gauge your practical understanding of several aspects of everyday on-the-job responsibilities within the learning and development function.