KPMG in India is pleased to announce that we are approved as Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) training partners in India. GRI guidelines is the most widely accepted guidelines used for Sustainability Reporting.
We are organizing a three-day GRI certified training program based on the recently released GRI standards reporting guidelines.
The course will help participants understand the new version of the guidelines and coordinate the reporting processes. The training course has been designed on global methodologies adapted to Indian needs.
Key takeaways of this course
- Develop an in depth understanding on the GRI Standards Guidelines and GRI’s reporting framework
- Conduct stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment
- Develop report content
- Manage assurance procedures
- Link the sustainability report to Indian National Voluntary Guidelines
Who should attend
- CSOs, CSR Heads, Finance Heads and Strategic Planners
- Analysts, Auditors, Asset Managers, Consultants
- Health, Safety and Environment personnel
- Personnel in corporate communications, public relations
- Personnel in IT, legal, marketing, operations, supply chain
- NGOs, regulatory agencies, students
- Graduates with an interest in sustainability reporting
- Three days (16 hours) course on GRI standards guidelines for an integral understanding on the structure and usability of the new guidelines
- The course will cover various aspects of sustainability reporting including leading practices, interactive case studies and discussions, latest trends along with insights on the challenges and opportunities associated with sustainability reporting
- The programme is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India
- Certificate of Participation from GRI and certified training material developed by KPMG in India and GRI
GRI Standards Certified Training Course
24th - 26th November, 2021
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.