|Contact us to register/ know more||Download brochure|
The pace at which the current business environment is changing, has made organisations realise that their success or even survival depends on how prepared their employees are for the future. Companies are embarking on large capability development projects to reskill and upskill their teams and good instructional design is a key enabler in achieving this goal.
This realisation is driving up the need for highly skilled instructional designers in the industry, thereby providing good career growth opportunities in this domain.
The Certified instructional design practitioner's course aims to equip you with a strong foundation in instructional design and skills required to create impactful learning solutions and learning experiences.
- The course has been designed to provide a strong conceptual foundation in Instructional design and then builds on it to teach the practical aspects of the discipline
- Pedagogy includes 36 hours of interactive virtual live sessions – three days/week for six weeks, self-paced learning, extensive project and assignment-based learning, peer-to-peer engagement, and industry leader interactions
- You will gain hands-on experience in instructional design through projects and assignments at every step of the Instructional design process such as developing learning objectives, creating design documents, creating storyboards and assessments, and authoring learning modules
- It will also help orient you towards becoming an effective Instructional design practitioner. You will gain insight into how instructional designers operate in a real-world L&D function and how does a typical learning project flow
- An opportunity to earn paid internships with KPMG Learning Academy for a select few.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is new to Instructional design and is interested in undergoing a formal training in Instructional design as a discipline. Individuals could be:
- Freshers who are interested in pursuing a career in Instructional design
- Technical writers/content developers who are interested in exploring Instructional design to further their career prospects
- Trainers or facilitators who want to augment their training delivery expertise with the knowledge of creating instructionally-sound learning materials
- Professionals from any domain (e.g., sales, operations) who are in roles that require them to design training programmes/learning content.
Why enroll in this programme?
A comprehensive, job-oriented course : The objective of the course is to prepare you with a strong foundation for the practical application of Instructional design concepts in your career as an instructional designer
A practitioner’s course : You will learn straight from applying yourself on projects and assignments followed by feedback from experienced facilitators
An opportunity to work with industry experts : Through this course, you will also earn the opportunity to work with KPMG practitioners through dedicated project experience – learning straight from the business!
A peer-to-peer learning experience : You will learn from not just experienced industry experts but also learners across industries and geographies – providing you the opportunity to build a new, meaningful network
Module 1 | Fundamentals of Instructional design
Module 2 | Learning needs analysis
Module 3 | Designing the curriculum
Module 4 | Creating the design document
Module 5 | Developing learning content
Module 6 | Basics of authoring eLearning content using Articulate
Module 7 | Effective assessment strategy
Expert Talk | Careers in instructional design
Paid internships with KPMG in India
Participants of the programme will be eligible to apply for paid internships with KPMG Learning Academy, subject to the following:
- There should be a business requirement for interns at KPMG Learning Academy
- The applicant is not employed in any other organisation
- The applicant fulfills the eligibility criteria of KPMG and is successful in the internship selection process. Selection process will include, but will not be limited to, interviews and the performance of the applicant in the assessments conducted during the course of the programme.
- The applicant clearing all risk approval processes at KPMG in India.
Please note: There will be limited paid internships and KPMG in India does not guarantee these internships for all eligible candidates.
To apply for the programme, you will have to fill in an application form.
- Please write to email@example.com
- Your application will be reviewed for eligibility, and you will be notified of your acceptance to the programme.
- Batches will start from 07 February 2022
- Programme fees: INR 41,500 plus taxes
Meet the faculty
Associate Director, KPMG in India
Meenakshi has more than eighteen years in managing and leading training and learning and development initiatives for organisations and creating value for the L&D function through leadership development and solution architecture. Meenakshi has led the establishment of several corporate universities, building capability for over 10,000 practitioners, across several global locations. Meenakshi is a specialist in designing programs for new hire on-boarding, role transitions and core skill-building requirements. Meenakshi holds an Advanced Degree in Instructional Design from the Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS).
Director, KPMG in India
Rohin has over eighteen years of experience in learning and development. In his current role, he leads capability development for KPMG in India. He has played the role of a learning strategist, solution designer, facilitator and coach and has worked across other globally renowned organisations.
He has MSc in Applied Psychology, is certified in coaching, digital marketing and hypnotherapy.
Manager, KPMG in India
Sruti is a learning designer with 10 years of experience in training, change management and capability development, having designed impactful learning programmes comprising classroom, virtual, eLearning and blended learning offerings for several clients in the energy, healthcare, consumer goods industry. Sruti has a Masters in Communication from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi.
Manager, KPMG in India
Anjali has more than six years of experience in managing talent development and large business transformation projects. She has worked with CxOs, helping them solve critical organisational challenges. Anjali specialises in technology implementation projects and managing the change related to these projects. Anjali holds a Bachelors in Chemistry from University of Delhi and is an MBA in Human Resources from GGS IP University, New Delhi.
Assistant Manager, KPMG in India
Tarun is a learning transformation professional with over seven years of rich experience designing end-to-end large scale digital and human capital transformation programs. He has been designing, managing, and deploying learning programs focused on technology enablement, capability development, and cultural change. Tarun is an expert Articulate 360 facilitator.
Consultant, KPMG in India
Chandrika is an L&D consultant with over five years of experience specialising in client services and team management. Her skills include project management for large learning projects and identifying training needs across levels through skill mapping and competency analysis. She holds a Bachelors in Sociology from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi and a Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication from Bharathiar University.
|For more details|