Service Management Integrated Lifecycle Enablers is a 2-day training program distinctly designed by KPMG in India, to introduce the fundamentals of ITIL® service life cycle processes, core elements of CMMI®-SVC v1.3 and ISO® 20000:2011 standards. The course details out the integration of service management process areas; explains the concepts of each individual process areas and how these processes are mapped together. Also, between sessions scenario based case studies will be discussed to evaluate the understanding of the participants.
|Day 1||Day 2|
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:-
- Service team , application management team, QMS team, project managers, service delivery managers, business managers , service desk team
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in service management
What is in it for you?
- Participant will gain foundation knowledge and detailed understanding on ITIL®, CMMI®-SVC V1.3 and ISO® 20000:2011
- Enables you to take initiative and implement service management best practices and standards in your respective organization
- Course completion certification for all the participants by KPMG in India
No specific prerequisite required, however basic knowledge on service management would be helpful.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA The APMG-International ISO/IEC 20000 is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.CMMI® is registered in the U.S. patent and trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.