- Q- CHAMP, the Quality Assurance Certification Programme from KPMG in India is a certification on quality assurance, intended to develop individuals with strong competency in quality management.
- The Business Excellence team under the management consulting - practice of KPMG India has developed this programme with the intent of developing high caliber resources for quality assurance.
- KPMG’s Business Excellence team has tremendous experience in providing advisory and appraisal services based on numerous quality models/standards.
Who should attend?
Professionals with over 2 years of work experience in the IT/ ITeS sector, preferably with a QA background; the individual should be familiar with certain Quality Concepts that are listed here:
Knowledge of process models:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 20000
Software Engineering Basics:
- Software development life-cycle models
- Requirement management
- Measurement and analysis
- QA planning
- QA auditing
- QC definition
- QC planning
- QC execution
About Quality Assurance Certification KPMG key differentiator
What is in it for you
- The Q Champ Certification standards are set through industry wide processes (job analysis/task analysis) and is an outline of required knowledge and skills, as many prospective employers are actively seeking qualified professionals with highly honed skill sets.
- After the successful completion of the assessment which indicates the professional as measured against the set of standards, the professional’s identity would be published on KPMG in India’s Q Champ Portal
- KPMG’s Q Champ Portal would increase the professional’s visibility among recruiters and enhances marketability.
What is in it for your company
- Q Champ’s standards can give a high level of assurance to employers regarding the quality of skills and the level of expertise of credential holders.
- Enhancement of employees’ key critical skills and their ability to get up to speed quickly on new technologies can help an organisation meet their goals and quality standards more effectively, which can also result in higher levels of customer satisfaction. The Quality assurance certification programme - Q Champ is a great way for employers to ensure the employees’ skills are updated
Quality Assurance Certification Program - Other FAQs
How do I register for this certification?
Registration for this programme can be done in any one of the locations listed on the website, before registration please contact one of our executives about the date and time for registration.
Where do I take the assessment?
The assessment will be conducted in one of the KPMG offices which would have to be finalised by the candidate at the time of registration.
Who would be certifying me?
All certifications will be awarded by KPMG in India after successful completion of the assessment KPMG Q Champ Certification has evolved as a result of KPMG in India’s extensive research and learning from having worked with Fortune 500 organisations.
How is the formal assessment done?
The duration of the assessment would be two hours (120 minutes) and would consist of two sections viz, Theory of Knowledge section or the core concepts section and Application oriented section where real-time situational expertise would be assessed.
Successful completion of the above assessment will earn you the Q-Champ Intermediate Certification and further, for the advanced programme, Q-Champ Advanced Certification, the candidate would be assessed by a panel of SMEs and evaluated.
What is the visibility that I would get from the industry?
After successful completion of assessment which indicates the professional as measured against the set of standards, the professional’s identity would be published on KPMG’s Q Champ Portal.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.