This two-day course introduces participants to the People Capability Maturity Model® (P-CMM®) Ver. 2.0 fundamental concepts. P-CMM® model is a tool that helps organizations improve the capability of their workforce to develop and maintain quality products and services.
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- Introduction and overview
- Overview of P-CMM® model components
- Maturity level 1
- Maturity level 2
- Maturity level 3
- Maturity level 4
- Maturity level 5
- Exercises Summary
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Systems and software engineering managers and practitioners, software quality assurance team members, human resource members and senior management
- Members from organization who intend to implement P-CMM® in future
- Those who want to qualify for assessment team training or lead assessor training
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in improving the work force practices.
On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from KPMG in India.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.