This workshop is primarily aimed at qualifying members towards conducting internal process and product quality audits. Internal quality auditors are the protectors of the quality management system in any organization. Auditing programs in an organization must not be restricted to compliance aspects alone.
The program needs to be extended to focus on value addition to the system, practices and business objectives. In order to enable the auditors to add value to the organization objectives, it is imperative to get formally trained.
This workshop not only elevates the model awareness among the potential auditors but also would sharpen and enhance the competencies of the potential auditors. Auditing competencies are essential to carry out auditing programs effectively and efficiently in the organization.
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- Overview and discussions on ISO® 9001:2008,ISO® 20000,CMMI®-DEV v1.3,CMMI®-SVC v1.3
- ISO® 9001:2008, ISO® 20000, CMMI®-DEV v1.3, CMMI®-SVC v1.3 - technical and understanding exercises
- Case study analysis and presentation
- Evolution and quality audit framework
- NCR report writing exercises
- Role plays and feedback
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Systems and software engineering managers and practitioners, CMMI® appraisal team members, engineering process group (e.g., SEPG, EPG) members, software quality assurance team members and senior management
- Members from organization who intend to implement in ISO®/CMMI® in future
- Those who want to qualify as internal quality auditors
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are conducting internal audits based on other models and would like to upgrade their skills in multimodal based internal audits
KPMG in India would provide certificates for those participants who have successfully cleared the course. Certified internal process and product quality auditors can be used for conducting quality audits such as internal quality audits, work product audits, release audits.
The success criteria are as follows:
- Clearance of participation assessment with minimum 60% would be the entry criteria to take up the quality auditors' examination assessment.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi & Trivandrum, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pondicherry and Pune.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.