Human Resource Analytics is an intensive instructor-led three day course which is specifically designed and focused on applying the analytics techniques using R in the field of Human Resources for the students with HR specialisation. The main topics that are covered in HRA are Talent analytics, People analytics, Performance analytics and Recruitment Analytics. This course will hand hold the students from fundamentals of R programming, R syntax, variables and operators building till building data analytics models to perform the specific analysis.
- An interest and flair for numbers
- Willingness to learn statistics and scripting
Who should attend?
- Student perusing their management studies with HR specialisation
- Student who are interested to enhance their HR skills by drawing insights from HR data
- Aspirants with human resource and people management background who plans to pursue a career HR analytics
- Working knowledge in HR metrics analysis using data sets
- Ability to identify and build predictive models suitable to solve HR and people management scenarios and derive insights out of it
- Certification of completion on successfully completing the course requirements.
Understanding HR analytics
Importance of data in HR
Framework of HR analytics
Basics of R programming
Basics of R
Introduction to R libraries
Data structures and data types in R
Operators, control structures and functions in R
Cleaning and preprocessing data
People and talent management
Attrition prediction model
Classification – Random Forest
Performance appraisal management
Classification – Decision tree
Clustering – K Means
Social Network Analysis (SNA)
Duration: Three days
Training locations: Dedicated batches in college campuses. Contact us for details.
Call us : +91 9061 342 432 (Raynette Furtado)
Mail us : email@example.com
KPMG in India reserves the right to restrict the number of participants per batch and cancel or postpone any batch