Deep Learning using Python is a six-day, instructor-led classroom course which covers the advanced topics in machine learning that involves deep learning models like neural networks. The course will be taught using in tensor flow package of Python. The course is designed for those professionals who are familiar with building machine learning models using Python. Topics covered are overview of Python programming, introduction to neural network and tensor flow, convolutional neural network, recurrent neural network and auto encoders.
- Completion of Machine Learning using Python course or thorough working knowledge on building machine learning models using Python
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals interested in building deep learning models like neural networks
- Professionals who are keen to diversify into text analytics, image processing, video and audio processing
- Aspirants from management or engineering who have thorough knowledge on supervised and unsupervised modelling using Python
- Understanding of deep learning concepts
- Knowledge on convolutional neural network, recurrent neural network and auto encoders.
- Certification of completion on successfully completing the course requirements
- Participants who successfully complete all the three courses will be awarded with a data scientist certificate
Introduction to deep learning
Installing and set up
Overview of Python programming
Introduction to neural network
Tensor flow basics
Convolutional neural network
Recurrent neural network
Duration: Six days
Training locations: Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai
Call us : +91 9061 342 432 (Raynette Furtado)
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Business analytics training Home Page KPMG in India reserves the right to restrict the number of participants per batch and to cancel or postpone any batch