In this digital age, the scope of data science as a career has grown immensely. To meet the inevitable demand for skilled and equipped data science professionals, KPMG in India has designed a professional training programme in data science.
This training aims at providing a hands-on and practical experience in understanding data science concepts using tools such as Python, R and Tableau. The concepts covered in this programme will enable the participants to clean and analyse data, build models for prediction, create interactive charts and graphs, and to learn about practical application in industrial context.
Our value proposition
- Focuses on strategic aspects of business problems
- Designed keeping both programmer and non-programmer in mind, intending to orient them towards data analytics
- Designed and taught by a team of data professionals from KPMG in India
- Carefully crafted approach to provide students with a thorough understanding of business cases in the organisational context
- Case studies span across the functions of an organisation to give a holistic overview
- Completely hands-on approach.
Product Note - Data Science Professional
- Online instructor led training
- Learning Outcomes:
- Use R and Python to clean and analyse data
- Use inferential and descriptive statistics to make business decisions
- Create dashboards and stories
- Build real-time predictive models using appropriate techniques
- Fetch data from websites for analysis
- Determine customer sentiment by analysing feedback/reviews
- Automate repetitive analytics tasks
- Modules Covered:
- Packages and syntax for data science (R and Python)
- Business statistics for decision making
- Data wrangling using R
- Visualisation using dashboard and stories in Tableau
- Predictive modelling using Python
- Web scrapping using Python
- Text and sentiment analysis using Python
- Automation of R and Python scripts
- Who Should Attend:
- Engineering graduates
- Management graduates
- Professionals with zero to five years of work experience aspiring to kick-start a career in data science.
- Last date of registration: 23 July 2020
- Batch start date: 28 July 2020
- Batch end date: 25 August 2020
- Tuesday and Thursday – 7.00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday - 8:30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
All participants will be requested to submit assignments. At the end of the training, there will be a practical exam and a theory paper of multiple-choice questions. Participants need to score 65 per cent in both exam and assignments. Participants who complete the criteria will be given KPMG in India certificate for successful completion of the course.
If you wish to know more about this training and to enroll:
Mail us: email@example.com
Call us: +91 9061 342 432 (Raynette Furtado)
+91 9741138942 (Amit Choudhary)