This 1-day course on the CMMI® for services (CMMI®-SVC) model is an official SEI course. This course is also a prerequisite for being a lead appraiser, team leader or appraisal team member on a SCAMPI appraisal using the CMMI®-SVC model. CMMI®-SVC is a new model introduced by SEI in early 2009 which has been well received across the service industry for establishing and improving service delivery and management practices. Early adopters of CMMI®-SVC are from business areas as varied as education, logistics, maintenance, services, research, consulting, auditing, independent verification and validation, human resources, financial services, health care, hospitality, and IT services including ITES (BPO), managed infrastructure, production support projects etc.
Course participants will be able to:
- Understand the CMMI® product suite
- Locate relevant information in the model
- Understand key concepts about model structure and important model relationships.
Following key concepts and topics are covered
- Introduction and overview
- CMMI®-SVC model content
- Understanding the CMMI®-SVC process areas and how to implement them in the organization.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- The course is designed for participants who have successfully completed the Introduction to CMMI®-DEV v1.2 course
- Team members managing operations in service organization (e.g. BPO, KPO, managed infrastructure)
- Engineering process group (EPG)
- Software engineering process group (SEPG)
- Software quality assurance team members
- Senior management members from organization who intend to implement CMMI® in the future
- Individuals planning to participate as appraisal team members in CMMI®-SVC appraisals
- Other professionals who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement domain.
Participants will receive a certificate from SEI, on successful completion.
|Chennai||Kochi & Trivandrum|
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.