This workshop provides adequate insight into the high maturity practices of CMMI®-DEV version 1.3 and CMMI®-SVC version 1.3 model covering the requirement s of maturity level 4 and 5. Along with high maturity concepts, statistical techniques would also be covered to provide the visibility to the key links between high maturity concepts and statistical usage.
- High maturity practices overview
- Essence of measurement infrastructure diagnostic framework
- Statistical thinking in alignment to high maturity practices
- In-depth discussions on the organizational process performance process area
- In-depth discussions on the quantitative project management process area
- In-depth discussions on the causal analysis and resolution process area
- In-depth discussions on the organizational performance management process area
- Summary, high maturity practices exercises, case studies and final exam
Who should attend?
- Senior project managers, project managers, project leaders, SEPG/PEG, QA members and delivery heads.
‘Participation Certificate’ would be awarded on clearing the final exam by KPMG in India.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi & Trivandrum, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pondicherry and Pune.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.