This workshop provides adequate insight into the high maturity practices of CMMI®-DEV version 1.3 covering the requirement s of maturity level 4 and 5, providing clarity on requirements of high maturity practices in-depth.
Along with high maturity concepts, statistical techniques would also be covered to provide the visibility to the key links between high maturity concepts and statistical usage. Although this course is not intended to provide knowledge on all statistical techniques, some of the statistical connections would be made to better understand the high maturity concepts and implementation.
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- High Maturity Practices Overview
- Essence of Measurement Infrastructure Diagnostic Framework
- Statistical Thinking in alignment to High maturity practices
- In-depth discussions on the Organizational Process Performance PA
- In-depth discussions on the Quantitative Project Management PA
- In-depth discussions on the Causal Analysis and Resolution PA
- In-depth discussions on the Organizational Performance Management PA
- Summary, High maturity practices Exercises, Case studies and Final Exam
Who should attend?
Senior project managers, project managers, project leaders, SEPG/PEG, QA members and delivery heads.
Participants clearing the final exam would be awarded “Certificate of Participation” in the CMMI®-DEV based High maturity workshop by KPMG in India.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi & Trivandrum, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pondicherry and Pune
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.