With IFRS becoming almost a mandatory requisite for accounting professionals and other business associates, KPMG in India, in association with NIIT Imperia, has developed the “Advanced Certificate Programme on IFRS: Implementation and Compliance”.
KPMG in India and NIIT have already successfully launched over 15 batches of this programme.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of the accounting and disclosure requirements under IFRS
- Provides practical insights to help companies achieve a smooth transition from Indian GAAP to IFRS
- Programmes are delivered using NIIT's Synchronous Learning Methodology and the classes are available in your city
- Participant material includes KPMG flagship international publication - Insights to IFRS - KPMG in India thought leadership publications to International Financial Reporting Standards 5th Edition 2008/09.
- Programs are designed and taught by KPMG in India professionals
- Classes are available in cities such as: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Thane, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Patna and Pune.
Certificate of Completion will be issued jointly by KPMG in India and NIIT Imperia.
For enrollment / inquiry contact us at IN-FMlearninginfo@KPMG.com.
KPMG’s participation and contribution in this regard is not an endorsement, sponsorship or implied backing of NIIT Imperia and its products.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here .