The KGS Sectors team works across KGS Advisory, collaborating with business units to help provide sector expertise in the services delivered to cater to client requirements. The team comprises of senior industry leaders with extensive experience working in their respective sectors and facilitating effective service delivery.
The Sectors team works with the KPMG member firms globally to:
- Provide support to member firms through the development of new propositions and solutions.
- Support key pursuits from an offshore delivery perspective across the sales lifecycle
- Create awareness and mobilize demand for KGS offerings/services
Within KGS, this team focuses on:
- Helping delivery teams develop the relevant skills pertaining to each industry
- Providing SME oversight and assistance on complex engagements, especially during project set-up
- Enabling collaboration across teams on large-scale projects and new solution build-outs
- Driving collaboration, knowledge sharing, up-skilling and effective deployment, enabling a smooth experience for member firms in leveraging KGS
Sectors we currently cover:
- Banking and Capital Markets (Banking, Capital Markets & Insurance)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
About the team
The Sectors team drives industry focus and expertise for the firm and brings in relevant experience from different organisations. Having worked on diverse client engagements, the team has in-depth understanding of key client issues and emerging trends, in line with our member firms' requirements. It also enables the design and development of new offerings and industry services for the member firms.
The contents of this webpage belong to KGS and have been hosted with their permission. Click here to view the KGS Legal copyright statement