Insights into digital risks from your organisation’s external presence on social media, cyber, dark web and external vendor affiliations
Comprehensive approach to digital risk management
KPMG Digital Signals Insights Platform is an intelligent, always-on application which helps clients identify, assess and act on insights arrived at from a set of digital risks.
- Digital Recon: Reconnaissance of your known and unknown digital assets
- Threat intelligence and cyber exposure: Assess, monitor and analyse external threats
- Third party supplier exposure: Reduce risk emerging from your third party vendors
- Social media command centre: Analyse and govern social media signals
- Sensitive data leakage: Detect release of corporate data/intellectual property
- Brand protection: Safeguard your brand reputation and build customer trust
- Dark web mentions: Detect emerging cyber threats and sale of compromised customer data.
Integrated application for monitoring digital footprints
- Industry leadership: KPMG in India’s understanding of what insights lend the most value to business, help companies stay on track and deal with digital risks that could unhinge their business survival
- Industry specific context: Taxonomy of risk topics and key words tailored to each industries over the years
- Deep analytics on unstructured data: Automated first level analysis of associated affiliates and similar domains to identify malicious websites
- Always-on platform: Automated monitoring of all channels and identification of key risks across the World Wide Web
- Actionable alerts and reporting: Customisable and persona based views of dashboards on web and mobile platforms
- Industry Leading data normalisation and coverage: Coverage across global repositories, including threat, market intelligence, social media, regulatory and judicial databases.