KPMG in India's DART practice helps firms transform into analytics-driven organisations. With the objective to leverage upon the returns from data assets, we provide business-driven, technology-enabled tools and methodologies, with a quick turnaround. We help facilitate better decision-making through end-user-centric and easy-to-adopt approaches that offer actionable insights with powerful visualisations.
Our key areas of focus include:
- Business Intelligence strategy road maps for agile next-generation information supply chains
- Key Performance Indicators frameworks for performance management
- Data quality and data governance assessment
- Smart data warehousing tools
- Leveraging new generation BI and data analytics tools efficiently (Multiple tool specialty - Qlik, Tableau, R, Alteryx, etc.)
- Statistical modelling and predictive analytics
- Innovative approaches for different problems in video surveillance and analytics, retail and customer analytics, and payment banks.
- Strong experience with varied industries and business functions, across regions
- Consulting, design and implementation of new generation tools
- A clear focus on business requirements
- A highly-experienced team with the right mix of sector, domain and technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Structured and well-defined methodology with a customised approach as per clients’ needs
- Over 25 implementations executed in 36 months, in addition to the development of over 2,000 reports/dashboards, with nearly 3500 users supported