Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- In today’s increasingly digital world, controlling access to online resources is a foundational tenant of strong cyber security. An organization’s understanding of users (both internal and external) and their digital representation is both a business enabler and a means to reducing risk.
- KPMG helps large, complex organizations with a wide variety of IAM services, spanning assessment, strategy, implementation, and operations. We have outstanding IAM credentials, and bring to bear strong alliance relationships with leading IAM vendors including SailPoint, Oracle, and CyberArk.
GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) integration and enablement
- KPMG delivers a wide-ranging set of services delivered through the RSA Archer platform to support enterprise, IT, and information security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) needs. This includes strategy, implementation roadmaps, GRC tool selection and analysis, process development, solution configuration, post implementation production support, and change and transition management
Security Operation and Management (Next Gen SOC, Security Analytics)
- KPMG delivers a wide-ranging set of Security Operations Center (SOC) services that allow our clients to assess, design, implement, and manage their security monitoring programs.
- KPMG provides services to build a security operations center and associated incident response and threat intelligence processes and assess current processes, technology, staffing, and sourcing models to help ensure client requirements and business objectives of the monitoring program are being met.
- Additionally, KPMG can assist clients with loan staff arrangements to augment client staffing models and assist clients with the “run” component of a monitoring program.
Technical integration and enablement – Data leakage, Next generation threat management.
- Given the proliferation of cybersecurity vendors and the tremendous investment occurring in the cyber domain, clients are faced with an ever-increasing number of potential solutions. Our clients need help not only wading through the complex cyber landscape, but also getting maximum value out of the products they are implementing.
- That value is derived by performing technical implementation and integration, but also by helping to ensure that supporting processes – including operations and support – function appropriately.
- KPMG helps clients realize the value in their cyber technology investments.