COVID-19 has created previously unthinkable consequences for our society. Organised crime has been quick to respond, mounting large scale orchestrated campaigns to defraud customers, preying on fear and anxiety related to COVID-19. It has led and accelerated one of the greatest workplace transformations of our lifetime. Most of the sectors/industries are already impacted and have already begun to provide an unprecedented response and working through their own business continuity issues.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve posing new challenges, organisations need to take necessary steps to protect themselves from these fraudsters. We hope the industry insights and sectoral perspectives mentioned below will help you understand the impact of COVID-19 on your business and help position your business to be resilient in the face of this global threat.
Forensic insights and sectoral perspectives
- COVID-19: Fraud risks in healthcare sector
- COVID-19 Helpline
- Fallouts from a pandemic: Risks from a forensic lens
- COVID-19: Fraud trends in the E-commerce sector
- COVID-19 Impact on insurance sector
- COVID-19: Evolving frauds in consumer markets sector
- COVID-19 frauds and scams: How to protect yourself?
- COVID-19: Financial Crime Risk