Learning, skill development and training are important for professionals in private and public sectors – investigators, police, judiciary and other law enforcement officers – to ensure robust governance. Keeping abreast of newer technologies, legal and regulatory amendments and upgrading investigative skills are imperative.
From an organisation’s vantage point, learning, development and training are important to enrich, grow and nurture human resource capital.
KPMG in India brings together its breadth and depth of subject matter expertise with learning design and technology skills and capabilities. We can deliver a range of off-the-shelf digital, blended and classroom products (e.g., CDs or electronic media) and courses on a wide range of subjects, delivered through a secure and accessible online learning management system platform. These materials and courses have distilled lessons, knowledge and experience of 5,000 plus forensic and investigation engagements in financial matters, computer forensic technology, mobile forensic and cyber security, etc. Our practo-academicians can deliver a range of digital, face-to-face, virtual, classroom programmes through online and offline platforms.
KPMG in India has subject matter experts (SMEs) with rich multi-faceted domain experience for content design, creation and delivery. These SMEs come from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds – chartered accountants, company secretaries, finance, engineers (computer science, electronic, etc.), cyber and forensic technology, former police officers, other law enforcement officers, regulatory agencies, law, etc.
We have an established track record in content creation under the guidance of various subject matter experts. If required, these SMEs can also deliver training and education in face-to-face, digital classrooms or e-learning modules. We have trained law enforcement officials from both within and outside India at various academies, CXOs and middle management employees in both private and public sector companies/banks, vigilance officers and educate students in two year programme at a university.
Various off-the-shelf and customised programmes are listed below. The courses can be delivered at basic, intermediate or advanced levels based on the training needs, skill requirements and experience of intended students.
- Forensic accounting and corporate fraud, including frauds in financial statements
- Anti-bribery and corruption covering both global and Indian requirements
- Anti-money laundering#Bank frauds and other frauds
- Forensic technology – Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Forensic technology – Cyber forensic and cyber security for law enforcement agencies (police academies, etc.) covering computer, mobile and network forensics
- Mobile and phone forensics
- Evidence handling, management and preservation
- Data privacy breach investigations
- Fraud data analytics and dash-boarding
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (PoSH)
- Physical security breaches
- Supply chain frauds, including grey market products and counterfeiting
- Field intelligence
- Asset tracing, fund tracing, money trail
- Investigative aspects in anti-competitive practices, anti-trust such as cartelisation, market dominance, etc.
- Ethical dilemmas
- Intellectual property advisory
- Law enforcement officials – police, vigilance officers, investigating officers, economic offences wings, anti-money laundering authorities, forensic science laboratories, etc.
- Regulatory authorities – banks, stock exchange regulators, Central and state government departments
- Corporate – Individuals from various corporates stand to benefit from the experience of forensic professionals and help enhance their understanding of corporate frauds in various formats
- Universities – KPMG in India can collaborate with universities to offer modules based on above courses/topics or embed these courses in existing curricula of various degree/diploma to make their courses more educative.
Please note, in offering these courses KPMG in India will not be providing any legal service.
|For registrations and enquiries Contact