Implementing Oracle-based solutions such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),Human Capital Management(HCM ) , Enterprise Performance Management(EPM) or Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) is an investment and effort that begins with strategic planning and extends into implementation and beyond. To achieve the desired return on investment (RoI) and stakeholder value, companies should seek to implement the solution that helps integrate and streamline business processes and technology. This could help companies realise potential process and control efficiencies, cost reductions, timely regulatory compliance and effective performance management. Data analytics tools, such as OFSAA, help financial institutions process account-level data to prepare regulatory returns related to risk and finance as well as prepare management dashboards related to performance measurement at various levels in an organisation. Therefore, to realise these potential benefits, organisations need to align Oracle functionality with their management objectives and business goals.
What we do in Oracle
- IT strategy and roadmap
- Business process transformation – design and blueprint
- Technology architecture – design and implementation
- Pre/post acquisition/merger and integration service
- Migration to cloud
- Project/programme management services.
- Oracle ERP implementation (EBS R12/Fusion)
- Oracle HCM implementation (Fusion/Taleo)
- Enterprise performance management (Hyperion/PBCS/FCCS/ARCS)
- Oracle Financial Service Analytics (OFSAA)
- ALM, LRM, credit risk as per Basel III, operational risk, IFRS 9, funds transfer pricing, profitability measurement, balance sheet planning, fraud risk, AML, KYC
- Enhancements and re-engineering – for existing Oracle implementations
- Migration to cloud
- Pre-implementation review
- In-flight/stage gate implementation review/QA services
- Post-implementation review
- DBA review.
- Application support services (onsite/offshore)
- Augmentation for captive teams with specialist resources
- DBA support.
- Proprietary SOD tools
- Automation solutions for bulk transactions
- Robotic process automation
- PaaS-based solutions
Our Financial Sector focus includes the following:
Data management, including ETL and reporting
- Large-scale data transformations at account level using ETL tools for regulatory and management reporting needs
- Liquidity risk, capital computation under BASEL III and IRRBB compliance
Modern risk and finance
- Risk and finance integration to enable multi-jurisdiction reporting in multinational banks
- Risk-adjusted performance parameters at aggregated and customer level for a large financial institution to create competitive advantage and improve shareholder value
Financial crime and compliance management
- Fraud risk detection on real-time basis, anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer (KYC) for a financial institution
- Large-scale finance transformation using enterprise GL, procure to pay, multidimensional profitability and integrated planning and budgeting with focus on business performance management and effective business decision support
- IFRS 9 compliance for accounting and provisioning reporting.
Major clients: top banks in India, Thailand, Indonesia, Kenya, the UAE, Vietnam and Bahrain
From India to the world
We have worked on assignments with our global member firms in the Oracle space across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia, and thus are able to incorporate leading global methodologies and approaches into our delivery. Our member firms in more than 150 countries combine deep understanding of business practices and client relationships built over many years into our technology offerings, thereby creating a unique value offering.
Potential benefits from KPMG in India’s offerings
Through the deployment of the above-mentioned services, KPMG in India's Oracle advisory team has brought about real-time value to its existing clients across industries such as banking and financial services, industrial manufacturing, automotive, telecom, infrastructure and IT/ITeS. We create enterprise solutions that are aligned to business objectives with processes and functioning on an improved controls framework delivering long-term value. We help clients navigate through each stage of the Oracle implementation project, helping boost the business value and RoI. We empower organisations to use their systems and application-related investments to:
- Improve capability to generate timely and accurate information
- Enhance business decision-making capability
- Increase reliance on efficient and automated controls
- Enhance regulatory compliance at a lower cost
- Efficiently manage business risk
- Experience a well-planned and managed implementation or upgrade
- Enhance the value realised from the Oracle solution
Our objective and independent approach enables us to adopt a more robust methodology for the implementation – an approach that can help enhance project benefits, reduce risks and thus deliver value to your organisation.
KPMG is an Oracle Platinum Partner and our consistent performance across the Oracle ecosystem and our stellar efforts in making significant headway in Fusion has resulted in KPMG being recognised as an Oracle Cloud Elite Partner globally.
Our work in Oracle’s cloud applications in India has been recognised through multiple awards being conferred on KPMG in India by Oracle.
- Oracle HCM Partner of the year for 2019
- Oracle SaaS Partner for the year in India for 2016
- Oracle CX Partner of the year in India for 2016
- Oracle Applications India Partner of the year for 2015
- KPMG in India’s work in OFSAA project won ‘Best Risk Data & Analytics Technology Implementation Award of the Year’ in 2018 while competing against banks from Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Why KPMG in India?
KPMG in India's Oracle advisory services professionals combine in-depth domain, business, finance and accounting experience with technical and functional Oracle knowledge.
- We speak the same language - our perspective across industries helps meet specific business and regulatory requirements
- We have done it before - understanding of business/financial controls that helps put IT controls in context
- We understand what organisations value - well-planned and managed implementation
- We understand risk - knowledge of regulations (privacy, security) that affect Oracle requirements
- We are a qualified team of Oracle-certified practitioners
- We are a global network - access to resources from KPMG International's global network of member firms in more than 15 countries. These resources possess detailed knowledge of local markets, regulatory requirements and taxation. We also have a centre of excellence in Bengaluru to aid and support our implementation and support services.