Looking ahead, the finance function would be required to balance controls and drive business performance, while at the same time reduce costs of finance operations. To achieve the set objectives, the finance function may have to make changes to determine the projects to be prioritised, and create efficiency with the least resistance. We help organisations to set their strategy for the finance function and ascertain where they are, and help define a road map for the future
What is in it for you
- Build consensus and provide clarity about the finance vision and strategy for alignment with the business strategy of the organisation
- Balance of efficiency, effectiveness and controls
- Build a road map for the desired future state by translating the vision into options for implementation with high level business cases
- Rational allocation of resources and capability development
- Objective understanding and measurement of current and targeted performance.