Mid market companies in India have contributed tremendously to the economic progress of the nation and have immense potential to contribute further. The sustainability and growth of mid market companies need a wholesome and curative approach with a long term perspective, not just a symptomatic solution offering to address the short term business objectives.
KPMG Enterprise Practice
KPMG in India is geared to lay special emphasis on the mid market companies with an initiative called Enterprise Practice.
The Enterprise Practice aims to provide significant value to mid market companies which, by definition, are largely owner-managed businesses, by collaborating with them in their sustainability and growth agenda.
Enterprise Practice’s key focus lies on:
- Relationship origination and management
- Business advisory at the promoter level
- Structured service offerings
- Business development by getting advisory functions to work with clients.
- Adopt a need-based, holistic and multi-disciplinary approach
- Develop relationships through structured communication to enable a systematic thought process
- Interact with promoters/owners from mid markets to identify the issues faced by their businesses
- Story board diagnostics with promoters to perform a gap analysis (promoter’s perspective of criticality versus current status) for key business areas like:
- Business strategy
- People capabilities
- Business performance measurement
- Capital structure and funds management
- Operational excellence
- Structuring for enhanced tax efficiency
- Corporate governance
- IT capabilities
- Tailor approaches to address the business challenges faced by the client for augmenting the growth process.