KPMG in India's IT Service Management (ITSM) practice assists organisations by providing COBIT advisory and developing effective IT business frameworks for both governance and management of enterprise IT. It is built on five basic principles and seven enablers. COBIT helps ensure clear policy development and good practices for IT control throughout the organisation, emphasising regulatory compliance helps you to increase the value realised from IT. COBIT also evaluates and controls the information environment so that it constantly contributes to the company’s operational and business objectives.
Key areas where COBIT practice makes an impact
COBIT practice includes thorough consulting, implementation and ‘As-Is’ assessment.
- Best practice guidance applicable to all types of organisations who provide services to a business
- COBIT works by adapting to leading practices that unite all areas of IT service provision towards a single aim, delivering value to the business
- Aligning IT goals with business goals.
- Assist in regulatory compliance for IT controls for sectors such as finance, manufacturing, IT/ITES, and healthcare
COBIT practice offerings
- The COBIT® 5 goals translate stakeholder needs into specific actionable and customised goals within the context of the enterprise, IT-related goals and enabler goals
- COBIT implementation guidance helps the organisation to :
- Improve buy-in
- Take first steps
- Identify challenges and CSF’s
- Identify implementation roles and responsibilities
- Map pain areas to processes
- COBIT PAM provides detailed guidance on evidence required for successful assessment at various levels
Potential benefits of COBIT
- Cost effectiveness of IT services and technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Support regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Helps you to align enterprise goals with IT goals and realise business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through efficient technology and IT controls
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions;
KPMG in India’s key differentiators
- Focus – More than two decades of experience in IT advisory, consulting, assessment and training
- Advantage- KPMG in India has access to KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence enabling them to better advise clients with their quality challenges and successfully meeting their objectives
- Hands-on experience – Our consultants are experienced in helping organisations of varying scale to adopt and adapt the COBIT best practice framework
Contact us: in-fmitsm@Kpmg.com