The SEI transition partner program, initiated in the year 1994, provides highly talented set of instructors and appraisers who would help enable the transfer of technology to SEI's target audience.
This program encourages rapid adoption of software engineering practices with consistent approach towards instruction and helping ensure best practices in the industry. The SEI transition Partner Network is comprised of organizations that are tested, monitored, and licensed by SEI to provide SEI courses and services.
KPMG Facts and Figures
- KPMG in India, as an official SEI transition partner, offers training and appraisal services across the globe on SEI’s models like CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, CMMI-ACQ and PeopleCMM
- As part of this partnership program, it provides fast access to SEI trainings and CMMI assessments through contractual arrangements
- KPMG in India has recently completed 10 years of distinguished partnership with SEI
- KPMG’s core team consists of 55 consultants that includes
- 8 Lead Appraisers
- 5 High-maturity Lead Appraisers
- Lead appraisers have conducted multiple assessments on CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC and PeopleCMM
- Over the last 10 years, KPMG has completed more than 200 appraisals in over 30 countries worldwide
- KPMG brings practical insights using their multi-model based approach that differentiates it in the competitive landscape
- SEI transition partnership has branded KPMG in the process improvement community and we are recognized for our knowledge in the process improvement domain
- Our delivery standards have always been on par with the expectations of the SEI and we’ve been continuously engaged in assisting our clients in meeting those standards of quality.
KPMG has spanned multiple domains in its appraisals globally including Banking, IT, Telecom, Healthcare, Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and more. In continuation with this partnership, we’re expanding our reach to various other organizations that have embarked in their journey of adopting industry best practices, especially in their effort to implement SEI’s model-based approaches.
For more details
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org