PCMM based advisory
An able and motivated workforce is the backbone of any enterprising and successful business. However, acquiring and retaining talent is a major challenge that the organisations across the world face. People Capability Maturity Model® (P-CMM®) enables organisations to develop and sustain a competent workforce – a critical asset in our knowledge economy.
People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM) is a maturity framework that focuses on continuously improving the management and development of the human assets of an organisation. It is a framework with a well-established set of human capital management practices that provide a roadmap for continuously improving the capability of an organisation’s workforce. It helps companies attract, develop, motivate, organise and retain the required talent, and also guides and assists them in establishing a culture of excellence.
KPMG in India has dynamic professional resources who provide practical insights to assist your organisation with:
- Gap analysis: KPMG in India performs a formal gap analysis both on the documentation adequacy and the implementation vis-à-vis the requirements of the targeted maturity level of the organisation. This results in a snapshot of the strengths and weaknesses of the people processes of the organisation and paves the way for the improvement strategy. The stage involves identification of the sponsor and formation of core team.
- Action planning: KPMG in India provides a critical set of activities that need to be established and monitored for the targeted maturity level
- Training: KPMG in India provides training on Introduction to P-CMM to the practitioners and executive briefings to corporate management
- Facilitation: KPMG in India provides implementation guidance to organisations on model-based process improvement. The implementation phase involves providing advisory on industry practices and conducting periodic reviews
- Appraisal: Appraisal phase involves appraisal planning and survey, training the appraisal team members and final appraisal and reporting. KPMG in India performs the appraisal for P-CMM and releases a formal appraisal report. It helps you baseline the process capability of your organisation.
PCMM Appraisal product offerings:
- KPMG in India offers PCMM appraisal services for organisations embarking on their process improvement initiatives.