KGS Consulting provides advisory services to member firms on business transformation journeys across various functions – Finance, Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources & Information Technology. Some of our priority sectors are Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrial Manufacturing, Consumer Markets, Telecom, Media & Technology, and Energy & Natural Resources.
Our teams and their offerings:
- Financial Management: Integrated finance transformation, finance operations, financial planning & reporting, technology-enabled finance
- People & Change: HR transformation, organisational design, change management, L&D/training, HR analytics
- CIO Advisory: IT service management, technology business management, cloud-enabled transformation, digital & mobile solutions, enterprise architecture
- Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory: Global business services (GBS), RFP transaction support, RPA assessments, transition academy/implementation support, contract-led services
Customer & Operations
- Customer Advisory: Customer experience, customer relationship management (CRM), services transformation
- Operations Advisory: Procure-to-pay enhancement (Coupa), contracts lifecycle (iValua), SC data & ops research (iLog, others), supply planning (JDA), spend analytics (Alteryx)
- Managed Services: Brings together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resources and, where required, proprietary technology assets
- Enterprise Solutions: Implementation services for packaged on-prem/cloud applications (Oracle, Workday, SAP)
- Testing/QA: Test strategy/management; Mobility, Cloud, performance testing & test automation; Functional, regression testing, system integration, user acceptance & data migration testing
- Transformational Programme Management Office
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Business Intelligence & Analytics: Enterprise performance management (EPM), data management, data visualisation & analytics
KGS Consulting helps companies embrace Digital Transformation.
It involves exploring business models that help grow and dramatically shift interactions with customers, vendors and employees on the value chain using digital levers, such as social media, mobile enablement, cloud, data & analytics, internet of things, robotics & cognitive automation.
KGS Consulting is a global practice with dedicated resources working alongside member firms in the US, the UK, the Netherlands, Canada, Australia, India and the KPMG Global MC team. In addition, we regularly perform project-based work for over 20 member firms such as Switzerland, Qatar, Singapore, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Japan, France, Luxembourg, Nigeria, South Africa, the UAE, Oman, Malaysia, New Zealand and the ASPAC countries.
About the team
KGS Consulting is a strategic model intended to deliver value across functions and sectors to member firms and help increase win rates in the marketplace. We leverage the following:
- Follow the sun: extended day for delivery of work
- Expertise: strong techno-functional skills honed through global experience and working on standard methodologies
- Innovation: develop propositions, solutions and offerings using a variety of skills from design to implementation, e.g., Powered Enterprise and Astrus
- Global coverage: pool of travel-ready resources with global client service delivery experience for global deployment
The contents on this webpage belong to KGS and have been hosted with their permission. Click here to view the KGS Legal copyright statement