The Education and Skills Development practice at KPMG in India comprises a strong team of specialised professionals that deliver forward-looking consulting services across the spectrum such as K-12 education including early childhood education, skills development, higher education, education technology, and supplementary education sectors.
How can KPMG in India help?
Our competencies are sharply focused along client issues in the skills and education space. We offer
- Strategy development and implementation consulting
- Public Private Partnership advisory
- Digital learning transformation advisory
- Policy and regulatory advisory
- Programme design and management
- Funding, structuring and consulting services across process, people, technology and implementation
- Institutional capacity building
- Large scale programme management
- Impact assessments and evaluations
- Market entry and admissions growth plans
- Ranking and accreditation assistance
- Enhancement solutions
- Labour Market Information (LMIS) and Business Purpose Re-engineering (BPR) advisory etc.
Why select KPMG in India?
Our team has delivered multiple engagements in the past decade, catering to a wide range of clients, from the central and state governments, regulators, public institutions, private educational institutions, corporates, not-for profit organisations and ed-tech players – including some unicorns.
We work closely with bilateral and multi-lateral donors, international financial institutions (IFIs), foundations and in the space of corporate social responsibility for corporates across policy definition, planning, designing and delivering specific schemes, monitoring and evaluations, impact assessment etc. Our approach considers the environmental and social governance norms to deliver innovative and sustainable services.
We are part of KPMG Connected Enterprise for Higher Education and a key member of the KPMG Global Steering Committee for Education and Skill Development. Our India team has worked on-the-ground across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan – apart from India. We have successfully collaborated with the U.K., U.S., Canada and Australian member firms of KPMG International to jointly deliver global engagements as well.