During his previous roles, Anoop has been responsible for Business Strategy and Operational Planning, Financial Control, Treasury, Risk, Business, Continuity Management, Real Estate And Facilities, Regulatory Compliances, Taxation and Company Secretarial functions. He has also been a member of global finance leadership teams. He has mentored and built large teams of senior finance professionals.
At KGS, Anoop is responsible for driving finance & analytics, accounting, treasury, direct and Indirect taxation, controllership and financial reporting.
Anoop has worked on several initiatives in the outsourcing, professional services, telecom and food & beverages sectors during his career; some of the key initiatives delivered are:
- Leading finance transformation at a global telecom and professional services firm
- Business finance support in a high-value-added outsourced operation
- Managed IFRS- and US GAAP-based financials and consolidation for group reporting
- Enabled commercialization of an outsourced service model for a Japanese telecom
- Experience in developing and driving real estate, security, facility, data protection and business continuity strategies
- Profit improvement and cost-saving initiatives
- Driven complex tax solutions in transfer pricing, APA/MAP resolutions and VAT/Service Tax/GST/excise optimization
- Finance ERP implementations for SAP and Oracle
- Code of Conduct and governance processes.
Led M&A and franchising operations, and set up new units, including outsourced manufacturing.