Professional and Industry Experience
Over a career in management consulting, spanning 27 years Shalini has been involved in delivering a full range of business advisory and financial consulting services to clients across a wide range of industries. She has worked with many large and medium sized organisations, helping them define and realise their strategic objectives and growth targets.
She leads the GCC segment for the Firm in India and the advisory work we do this space, which entails working with large global organisations on their service delivery model and enabling them to leverage the GCC model to optimise costs, drive impact on the top line and build capability hubs that will steer the organsiation into the future.
She works with the large and diverse GCC focused team at KPMG to assist organisations and their global business services, GCC set up across the following areas:
- advising global organisations on their sourcing strategy to defining the operating model
- helping establish and optimise their GBS/GCC set up
- enabling technology interventions to enhance the digital quotient
- addressing new emerging dimensions of risk, towards building resilience
- understanding the changing regulatory landscape and implications for the model
- resizing, reshaping and reskilling the workforce for the future
Shalini represents the Firm in key external industry forums, focused on research towards defining the future roadmap for global service delivery models