He has led many large-scale projects for prominent global corporations and assisted them in a broad range of Managed Services, encompassing service delivery management, financial transformation, cost optimisation, digital transformation, driving automation and applied intelligence projects, data centre operations, transition management, operational efficiency consulting and implementation. His areas of specialisation include offering comprehensive planning from large scale shared services set-up to running global delivery operations.
He has more than 16+ years of international experience, having worked in the U.K., Caribbean and Middle East. In the past, he has worked with leading firms including, KPMG in Bahrain, KPMG in the UK and KPMG Curaçao (Caribbean), EY, JP Morgan Chase, MF Global and Accenture prior to rejoining KPMG in India in March 2019 to set up and lead the Managed Services practice for the firm.
Areas of expertise:
- Setting up and managing large-scale business process outsourcing/Managed Services operations
- Automation and applied intelligence
- Deep functional knowledge in Finance and Accounting, Hire to Retire, procurement and supply chain, digital marketing and content moderation
- Business transformation
- Sales, account and delivery management
- Risk management and analytics
His experience span across different industries like manufacturing and retail, hospitality and travel, communication and hi-tech, banking and capital markets, asset and wealth management, social and media
Chartered Accountant (FCA)
Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Fellow member of the ICAI and Cost and Management Accountant