Neeraj has significant experience in supply chain function and has led multiple client engagements in centralisation/un-bundling of supply chains; process reviews (sourcing, vendor selection, warehouse, logistics); creation of procurement and contracting manuals and supporting clients’ implementation of SCM ERP modules (procurement, inventory management, warehouse management) for major companies operating in FMCG, consumer durables, pharma, EPC, ENR and textiles sectors.
He was the national leader for the building, construction and real estate (BCRE) sector for KPMG in India from 2013 to 2019 and in this capacity, he capably led the growth of the sector, and raised the market profile both in India and overseas.
His dominant experience and strengths include risk management, organisation transformation, real estate strategy, project reviews, standard operating process (SOP) documentation, process re-engineering, setting up and running the chairman/owner’s offices and project monitoring, and cost optimisation and revenue enhancement projects across the infrastructure, EPC, real estate, power, oil and gas, and manufacturing sectors.
He has extensive experience serving global clients in the IT-BPM and services industry delivering broad range of solutions addressing various risk and scalability requirements.
Selected professional and industry experience
- Led industry delegation with the President of India to Vietnam and multiple real estate and construction business delegations to Vietnam, Thailand and UAE. He also supported in organising industry events in collaboration with member firms in India, SG, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and UAE
- He is a regular speaker/panel chair at multiple industry and government events in India, SG, TH, PH, MY, HK, VN and UAE on diverse topics – ASEAN India trade, smart cities, power, infrastructure policies, governance, construction, real estate, etc., and has contributed more than 40 articles in several newspapers, business magazines and 50+ television shows
- He has conceptualised and authored 20+ thought leadership reports on diverse topics including pertinent industry issues between India and ASEAN such as trade barriers, blue economy, etc. and investment trends in India and ASEAN with government bodies such as GOI, FICCI, CII, PHD Chambers, etc.
- Neeraj manages key accounts in India and select overseas practices
- He has led more than 200 advisory engagements across various sectors
- Neeraj has actively participated in sectoral committees and initiatives of major industry bodies and Central/state government organisations in India.
Prior to joining KPMG, Neeraj worked as the head of internal audit function for a key SBU of an Indian subsidiary. In the past, he has also worked with corporate finance and telecom practices of other big four consulting firms.
Bachelor in Commerce with Honours, University of Delhi
Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
Certified Public Accountant, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
Certificate in Marketing, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
GNIIT (software specialisation)
Certified Information Security Auditor
Six Sigma Black Belt
Certified Internal Auditor, Institute of Internal Auditors India
Member of sectoral committees of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), NAREDCO, CREDAI, and PMI
Member of the Global Real Estate Steering Committee
- Automated environments: Scaling up digitisation for a streamlined supply chain
- The evolving landscape of Indian real estate
- $48 million worth of exports every hour: What propelled India’s export growth and how to keep it going
- India-UAE Pact Opens Up Numerous Opportunities
- Office space segment expected to expand in 2022
- Top 5 trends in supply chain management to look out for in 2022
- How multimodal logistics parks are revolutionising India’s logistics landscape
- Real Estate | Budget 2022 positive for residential, commercial sectors
- Budget 2022: Glad tidings for realty with continued focus on additional allocation
- Budget 2022: Allocate more capital to fund that provides relief to homebuyers of stalled projects
- Budget 2022: Implement National Logistics Policy to ease supply chain bottlenecks
- How the Semiconductor Chip Stopped the World
- Govt’s roadmap to make India hub of semiconductor manufacturing