We strongly believe in fostering a work environment where women can flourish, and implementing initiatives that support, advance, retain and reward them. Not only is it the right thing to do, for us, it is also a smart and strategic business imperative to be a more inclusive and diverse firm.
The program will help women make a meaningful second career comeback, keeping in mind the agility factor. Through the programme, the firm enables women to return to the working world after a career break, by providing opportunities akin to their skills and experiential learning, and a robust ecosystem of enablers. We envision to facilitate the absorption and empowerment of returning women professionals with a holistic approach.
Learning and Development
Coaching, Mentoring, Sponsorship and Retention
As a dedicated programme to tap into, retain and engage this returning talent pool, it entails orientation to our firm and the industry, leader-led sessions and forums on integrating work and life, apart from a myriad other capability interventions. We aspire for the program to become a key enabler in helping us achieve our broader vision of becoming the ‘employer of choice’ for all, rife with equal opportunities.
Join our family
Take charge of your second career with some inspiring opportunities!
- Associate Consultant / Consultant -Tableau Developer -Mumbai
- Consultant/Assistant Manager - Machine Learning & AI - Mumbai
- Associate Consultant /Consultant -Qlik - Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant / Consultant -Power BI -Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager - BI- MSBI/Power BI- Bangalore
- Associate Consultant/Consultant- QlikSense/QlikView – Bangalore
- Associate Consultant/Consultant – Tableau – Bangalore
- Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager- Data Engineer- Azure- Bangalore
- Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager- Python + Big Data Engineer – Bangalore
- Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager- Java + Big Data Engineer – Bangalore