KPMG’s Value Chain Management practice can help companies develop effective supply chains from the ground up, integrating tax into the overall business processes to help enhance long-term savings. KPMG can also help create efficiencies for existing value chains and supply chains, whether it is a post-merger integration or other.
There can be many potential benefits of addressing the end-to-end supply chain including:
- reduced operational costs, including realization of post-acquisition synergies
- improved control over business processes
- reduced financial costs
- managed transfer pricing risks
- alignment of tax and business models.
With a global network and industry specialists, our member firms deliver services based on a tried and tested analytical and delivery model:
- Indentify the opportunity – Identify the opportunity, articulate it, price it, and seek formal agreement with client.
- Plan – Identify and align internal and client teams while establishing expectations with the client.
- Access – Determine and document the current state and propose alternative.
- Design – Create an implementation plan to transition from current state to agreed future state.
- Implementation – launch the future state by executing the implementation plan.
- Monitor – Monitor project scope, time, costs, quality, communications, scheduling, resources and risks.
- Close – Finish administrative tasks to close the engagement.