We are the leading corporate finance advisers to the renewable energy industry in Ireland. We work with developers, investors, funders and operators on all aspects of funding and M&A options along the project lifecycle from development stage to fully operational assets. We have specific experts across a range of technologies including onshore and offshore wind, solar PV, anaerobic digestion, hydrogen and battery storage.
How can KPMG help you?
- M&A advisory
- Our team is the most active M&A adviser in the Irish market, having advised on over 2GW of Irish projects in 2020.
- We provide buy-side advice for acquisitions and sellside advice for disposals of projects.
- Financial modelling and valuation services
- We work alongside KPMG’s dedicated Financial Modelling Centre of Excellence team who have dedicated experts in modelling renewable energy projects to provide market leading financial models and valuation services.
- Capital advisory
- We support clients that are seeking to raise debt or equity for M&A or other transactions, such as sourcing of development or construction capital for a project, the buyout of minority shareholders, or to release cash to founders.
- Download our brochure (PDF, 717KB) for more on how we can help your business meet its sustainability goals