The right technology implemented properly and appropriately monitored can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency.
How can KPMG help?
We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is focused on and geared to the specific needs of each client.
KPMG brings leading IT Advisory capability aligned with a multi-disciplinary team to help you navigate stakeholder demands and regulatory requirements.
We offer a suite of services designed to assist clients of all kinds and sizes across a broad range of industries including:
- IT Advisory: Today’s CIO is expected to add value by improving business performance, accelerating time to market, opening new markets and facilitating mergers and acquisitions - all while keeping a sharp eye on costs and quality. Our CIO Advisory team can help you to:
- Use IT to advance the business
- Position the IT division as a strategic business partner
- Simplify the applications portfolio, reducing cost and increasing business agility
- Manage risk and compliance through supplier management, data integrity, security, privacy, governance and controls.
- IT Strategy and Organisation: Ensuring your strategic use of IT and your delivery model support your business strategy in the most effective way.
- Project Advisory: Bridging the knowledge gap on internal projects, helping you to outsource projects, to manage systems integrators and to perform in-flight project assurance reviews.
- Technology Enablement and Implementation: Technology is essential for organisations seeking to grow, increase efficiencies, and remain relevant amid times of innovation and change. At KPMG, we understand transformational change requires deep industry insight combined with functional expertise and technology know how that underpins a client’s strategic goals. Our suite of KPMG Powered Enterprise solutions leverage leading cloud capabilities, and provide agility and functionality to address transformation challenges. The solutions draw on our global best practices, are simple to understand, and deliver results.
- Cloud Services: We aim to help clients get all the benefits of cloud at the optimum price, by gaining a holistic view of cloud usage and selecting the right configurations of services.
If you need independent, unbiased support to make sure you get your IT systems and requirements right we’d like to tell you more about how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.