In the age of transparency and societal changes, it is crucial that businesses take this opportunity to take a stocktake of their cultural journey to date and re-assess their inclusion strategy and diversity practices.
Implementing a robust Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (IDE) strategy is essential to drive the future success of any organisation and it has become increasingly evident that IDE Initiatives play a central role in fostering an enjoyable work environment where employees feel safe, valued and engaged.
Whilst we recognise and understand that each organisation is at a different stage of its IDE journey, IDE is much more than just ticking boxes. For businesses to thrive they must truly be inclusive. This is where organisations often struggle, particularly since inclusion can be harder to track and measure. With the spotlight on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and particularly with the upcoming Gender Gap Reporting requirements, organisations are under increased pressure to deliver authentic IDE reporting and practices. However, how can you analyse your current IDE position and uncover opportunities for quick wins and big impacts?
Read our latest report and find out how you can:
- Measure how inclusive your organisational culture is;
- Embed an Inclusive culture;
- Review and analyse diversity data;
- Meet the requirements of the Gender Reporting Information Act 2021;
- Engage and inspire senior leadership and the Board in the IDE agenda; and
- Manage IDE strategy (no matter where you are on your journey).
Head of People and Change
KPMG in Ireland
KPMG in Ireland