In this webinar, KPMG and IBA join forces to explore key market indicators for the aviation industry. Together, the panel discuss global market performance and the outlook for the coming months. Will the traditionally busy Northern Hemisphere summer deliver for the industry?
- Kieran O'Brien, Partner, Aviation Advisory, KPMG
- Phil Seymour, President and Head of Advisory, ISTAT Certified Appraiser, Fellow IBA Group
- Mike Yeomans, Director - Valuations, ISTAT Certified Senior Appraiser, IBA Group
Key discussion topics:
- What are the current key industry trends across regions?
- Will we see more consolidation in the aircraft leasing space?
- What is the outlook for airlines in the next 6 months?
- Will the “new” ABS structures improve credit risk and cash retention?
- Are aircraft values stabilising?
- Is the industry preparing for tighter ESG within aviation?
Watch the webinar
Head of Aviation Finance
KPMG in Ireland