Senior decision makers in the telecommunications sector face a relentless series of issues – driven by technology, social trends, financial market conditions and government regulation. Making informed choices about the future whilst focusing on the bottom line is a major challenge.
How KPMG can help
At KPMG we know that consumer demand and technological change will continue to drive the industry, and the winners will be those who can embrace new and emerging technologies whilst managing the demands of regulation, cost and network investment.
We work closely with both indigenous and multinational telecoms companies and have extensive capabilities in the telecommunications arena, with specific emphasis on fixed, mobile and satellite companies. We can work with you to address your operational, regulatory and growth agendas.
Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face.
What we do
We can work closely with you to help ensure that you:
- Structure your telecommunications business most effectively, including outsourcing and changing revenue and distribution models
- Exploit your intellectual property, including R&D tax credits
- Efficiently manage global transfer pricing
- Appropriately apply accounting standards and principles, and advising on conversion projects (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations
- Create and manage shareholder wealth
- Effectively manage cross-border assignees, including tax planning, visas, pensions, share schemes and legal matters
- Manage your audit and risk obligations, including revenue assurance, cost reduction and optimisation, regulation, and data privacy and security
- Access the most suitable internal audit services
- Make informed M&A decisions from pre-deal through to post-merger integration.
Get in touch
We work as an integral part of KPMG’s global technology group, helping clients take advantage of opportunities, manage risk and create value. We’d be delighted to work with you to help achieve a more profitable, efficient and focused telecoms business.
To find out more please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.